Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHANEL ...

Yesterday was the Chanel SS09 Couture show, and ofcourse Karl never disappoint us (or me at least). Every time I look at the collection I think, he is repeating himself, the famous Chanel suit, the black and white contrasts , the pastel colors, the Camellia's and so on, but every time I look at the details and see the collection again and again,I realize how much I Love it!

The more I see the details, the little details,I love it more, and this happens all the time! for every collection! :) first look I think...mmm.. its nice, but then I compleletly change my mind! :)

Maybe I like Chanel because , I'm a person who likes original, classical yet timeless designs, and ofcourse Chanel is a big example about this. I like the fact that sometimes people say about my designs "oh its very Chanel..."

Anyway, I liked the fact that this collection was all white, almost.
As Sarah Mower from Style.com put it: Karl said he'd cleared everything away and "started with a clean sheet of paper." For more about the show and pictures please click here.

Alexandra Tomlinson almost fell on the runway, and a member of the front row helped her up.

You can find more Info. and updates about Paris Fashion week on Style.com.

Till next time...

Love,
The Styloholic.

1 comment:

  1. Ϻagnificеnt beаt ! I wish to аρprentice while you
    аmеnԁ youг web site, how can i subsсгibе
    fоr a blog websіte? The account helped me а aсceρtable deal.
    I hаd been tiny bіt acquainted оf thiѕ yοur broadcaѕt offered brіght clear idea

    Feel free to surf to my site: small deep fat fryer

    ReplyDelete